We are hiring!
We are seeking a reliable, fun, no-drama part-time Customer Service & Admin Coordinator for our mission-driven nutrition and wellness brand.
The role is 20 hours per week and requires flexibility and understanding that as a small startup, things can be complex and imperfect. We are looking to bring someone on our team who is comfortable in a sometimes messy startup environment (which you will help with!), someone passionate about health and wellness, open-minded, willing to learn, and wants to help us get organized so we can scale to success.
This person will do a variety of admin tasks including online and offline office organization, customer service, documentation management, conducting research, fulfilling orders, communicating and working with wholesale accounts.
Women-owned and run, Queen of Hearts is a fun and purpose-driven brand seeking to do right for our bodies and the environment.
Here are the details of the role:
- Process & fulfill wholesale and QoH website orders.
- Service and communicate with existing vendors, wholesale accounts and direct customers
- Perform a variety of admin tasks such as filling out / submitting business and operations forms, filing, calendar management, office cleanliness, etc
- Update and maintain products within the website and W/S pricing lists, blog maintenance (writing is a possibility, but not required)
- Manage Shopify and related functions (apps, subscriptions, customer communication via the site, etc)
- Proficiency with Google Sheets, Docs and Drive
- Experience working in Shopify
- Ability to recognize your strengths / weaknesses and communicate effectively with other team members
- Ability to creatively research and address problems if & when they arise.
- Open to learning and taking direction but can think independently and collaborate as well
- Attention to detail, ability to “measure twice / cut once”
- Is highly organized
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in natural food (CPG products ideal) is a bonus.
- Role is partly remote, but selected individuals must be able to come into the Hood River, Oregon office 2-3 times per week to pick up and process mail, payments, and meet to discuss concerns, priorities and upcoming projects/meetings.
- Additional hours are a possibility, but not guaranteed
- Serious candidates only.
Email Tonia at QueenofHearts.com with an intro as to why you think you would be a good fit and your resume and let's talk!