Hemp Hearts - 3 Sizes
Hemp Hearts (raw, shelled hemp seeds) are an incredible source of essential amino acids as well as the perfect balance of Omega 6 to Omega 3 fatty acids that our bodies need for everything from brain function to immune function and anti-inflammation.
What to do with these little things? Sprinkle them on everything… salads, yogurt, cereal, toast, ice cream, oatmeal, soup, baked goods, smoothies and more!! We work directly with American farmers from Oregon, Washington, and Montana to responsibly source our hemp seeds for our hearts and oil. In fact, our hearts are some of the freshest you will find anywhere!
Things you can make and do with hemp hearts:
- make hemp milk
- sprinkle on oatmeal, granola
- sprinkles on salads and vegetables
- make energy balls
- roll tuna in them and sear to perfection
- sprinkle on yogurt or ice cream
- make a creamy salad dressing
- sprinkle on soup and smoothies
- add to smoothies for creaminess
...there's tons more to do with hemp hearts and we will keep adding to our list of recipes!